From the Fans
- 1:20 pm - It’s Harbaugh’s offense anyway.
- 1:14 pm - Prime, remember no squirt guns slingshots or BB guns at the game.
- 1:13 pm - Happy for you Coach. Sounds like a great tradition you and your Father started that can be carried on by...
- 1:11 pm - Thanks Jack and Old Coach
- 1:10 pm - Great article Grant, but NC State runs the WCO, just like he did at Wisconsin. Watch Gruden’s QB camp...
- 1:09 pm - Seriously Bay where are you sitting for Sundays game? I’ll send over some deodorant and snacks for...
- 1:04 pm - I’m with you there Big Niner..He’d know what to do with this offense more than roman does..
- 1:04 pm - Razor, was this post a missed print? I thought, I read this prior to the Hawks and Saints game. The one...
- 1:03 pm - Grant can you settle an arguement for me? Its between myself and an aquaintance who reads this blog but...
- 1:02 pm - Prime you should be afraid, Bayarea is a boxing guru. Compares football to boxing. Like apples to oranges.
- How the 49ers have been successful running the ball vs. the Seahawks at Candlestick
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
- Roman on Crabtree’s 60-yard catch: “Really saw something that alluded to that being a good play.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio