From the Fans
- 9:13 am - Nice column Jack, pretty darn informative.
- 9:06 am - Hammer – oh yeah!! Smokin hot! She’s wearing Niner gold too! Sexy is better than cute in my...
- 9:03 am - http://ninerchatter.blogspot.c om/2013/12/roman-on-seattle-d- beauty-of-what-they.html
- 9:01 am - Average team? …..The Dolphins are an average team.
- 9:00 am - Crab, If you can get to a TV you have to tune it to the World Cup draw on ESPN2. You may not like soccer,...
- 8:54 am - md Who’s word are you going to take? Joe Montana’s or Spitblood and Jose and RomansAidiot?
- 8:50 am - +1
- 8:32 am - Three weeks may not be enough for you, but it would be plenty for the folks on this blog. You won’t...
- 8:26 am - Hammer – lol….maybe 23J forgot to make his picks one week? Was he really in last? I can’t...
- 8:14 am - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =azEOeTX1LqM
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
- Roman on Crabtree’s 60-yard catch: “Really saw something that alluded to that being a good play.”
- Are the 49ers limiting how often Kaepernick runs? Roman: “There is a certain number in mind.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio