The second round of the second annual blog mock draft is underway.
33. Chargers (from Texans): Keith McGill, CB, Utah.
TRADE: The Redskins trade pick No.34 to the Ravens for pick Nos. 48 and 79. The Redskins and Ravens also swap fourth rounders.
34. Ravens (from Redskins): Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia.
35. Browns: Xavier Su’a-Filo, G, UCLA. “ He is a good pass blocker and is extremely tough. Manziel will need some protection.” — Crab 15
36. Raiders: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville.
37. Falcons: Ed Reynolds, FS, Stanford. “I probably should have gone with Cyrus Kouandjio. But there is just too much of a gaping hole at Safety for the Falcons (and again, Reynolds also grades out as a 2nd round talent) and I think there are still some good Offensive Linemen available. I think one may fall to the Falcons (in this scenario) in the third round.” — Allforfunnplay
38. Buccaneers: Cody Lattimer, WR, Indiana.
39. Jaguars: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State.
40. Vikings: Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama.
41. Bills: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt.
42. Titans: Pierre Desir, CB, Lindenwood.
43. Giants: Ra’Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota. “New York needs a three-technique for their 4-3 Under scheme.” — Grant
44. Buccaneers (from Rams): Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois.
45. Lions: Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State. “Didn’t agree with Evans in the 1st but I think this makes up for it by giving Detroit that physical presence in the backfield.” — Leo.
46. Steelers: Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss.
47. Cowboys: Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State. “I think this will ease the pain a bit of D. Wares departure. And fits the system I think.” — Leo
48. Redskins: Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame.
49. Jets: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State.
50. Dolphins: David Yankey, G, Stanford.
51. Bears: Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU.
52. Cardinals: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee.
53. Packers: Demarcus Lawrence, OLB, Boise State.
54. Eagles: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State.
55. Bengals: Marcus Martin, C, USC. “Wanted a OT, but would have been a reach. Thought about WR but Robinson just taken. Nix looks really good, but I don’t think he fits the system.” — Leo
56. 49ers: Cyril Richardson, G, Baylor. “Right now Adam Snyder is the primary back up guard. I don’t know what that says about Joe Looney. Richardson is a massive dominating drive blocker that is compared to Mike Iupati. Which is great since the Niners might not be able to resign him. I know Niners fans have their eye on Receivers. But the value is at Guard and what is left at WR looks to be stacking up for one of the Niners later picks in the 2nd round or 3rd round.” — Allforfunnplay
57. Chargers: Christian Jones, LB, Florida State.
58. Saints: Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State.
59. Colts: Lamarcus Joyner, S/CB, Florida State.
60. Panthers: James Hurst, OT, North Carolina.
61. 49ers: Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame. “Clearly the guy in San Diego was asleep at the wheel and thank god for it. Steal of the draft, after the Shazier pick by Texas of course.” — Coffee’s For Closers.
62. Patriots: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State.
63. Broncos: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington.
64. Seahawks: Jeremiah Attaochu, LB, Georgia Tech.