The Second Annual Block Mock Draft is underway. Each participant has five minutes to make a pick. Go!
TRADE: The Raiders trade the No.5 pick and a first-rounder next year to the Texans for the No.1 pick.
1. Raiders: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina. “What can I say? Team need and best player in the draft.” — Spaceborn
2. Rams: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn. “Franchise LT. Will wind up being best player in the draft.” — Rocket
3. Jaguars: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo. “Best player available.” — Grant
4. Browns: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M. “They needed a QB with some attitude and someone who can find a way to win games.” — Crab15
5. Texans: Blake Bortles, QB, UCF. “I traded back hoping to land Manziel but the Brownies took him instad of Carr like they were supposed to.” — CFC
6. Falcons: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M. “Got to protect Matt Ryan.” — Grant
7. Buccaneers: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson. “I wanted to trade between 12 and 15.” — Michael
8. Vikings: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh. “Perfect penetrating disruptive DT to take over from Kevin Williams.”
9. Bills: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan. “Mike Evans was VERY tempting. But it’s a deep draft for receivers and I think there’s a steep drop off in quality from Lewan to the next Tackle.”
10. Lions: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M. “The front office is dancing around the building.” — Rocket. “While secondary needs are huge, having Mike Evans to pair with Megatron will eliminate all receiver questions.Stafford has his weapons now.” — NF_Has
11. Titans: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA. “They think his pass rush will help the secondary and they have a higher grade on him than the DBs.” — Brotha Tuna
TRADE: The Giants trade the No.12 pick to the the Bears for the No.14 pick and Chicago’s third rounder in 2015.
12. Bears: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State. “Who had Gilbert falling to #12 in their mock, not me? I didn’t want to risk either St. Louis taking him or trading the spot to someone like Philly who would have jumped at the chance to take Gilbert. Anyway the Bears get the #1 rated CB to fill one of their biggest needs.”
TRADE: The Buccaneers trade Sammy Watkins to the Rams for pick No.13 and the Rams’ second round pick.
13. Buccaneers: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina.
14. Giants: Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame. “The Giants have to do a better job protecting Eli Manning.” — Grant
15. Steelers: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State.
16. Cowboys: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama. “Wanted Donald. Had to go with the next Sexy pick…Fales was a bit too sexy for the 1st round.” — Leo
17. Ravens: Calvin Pryor, SS, Louisville. “With the departure of Mr. Ihedigbo, the Ravens decide to move Elam to his more natural position of Strong Safety.” — Razoreater.
TRADE: The Jets trade pick No.18 to the Browns for pick Nos. 26 and 71.
18. Browns: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU. “Josh Gordon, Beckham and Manziel will light up the scoreboard fellas! Browns still have early 2nd round pick #35 overall.” — Crab15
TRADE: The Dolphins trade pick No.19 to the Bengals for pick Nos. 24 and 88.
19. Bengals: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech. “Finally some real talent on the outside.” — Leo.
TRADE: The Cardinals trade pick No.20 to the Chiefs for pick Nos. 23 and 124.
20. Chiefs: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State. “Andy Reid likes fast little receivers like Desean Jackson. Cooks is a stronger Desean Jackson.” — Dude
21. Packers: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama. “Packers get their Patrick Willis/Navarro Bowman ILB to make Dom Capers 3-4 much more effective.”
TRADE: Eagles trade pick No.22 to the 49ers for pick Nos.30, 94 and LaMichael James.
22. 49ers: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State.
23. Cardinals: Kony Ealy, OLB/DE, Missouri. “The Cardinals play a 4-3/3-4 hybrid. Ealy has the athleticism to play as a Rush Outside Linebacker or bulk up and play an attacking Defensive End.” — Allforfunnplay
24. Dolphins: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington. “OK before you start with the bad interview stuff my ‘sources’ say that Miami is the one spreading those rumor in the hopes they can get him lower then #19. Amaro might be too slow for the NFL. I’ve had Miami taking this guy from my first mock and I’m sticking with it.” — Coffee’s For Closers.
TRADE: Chargers trade pick No.25 to the Texans for pick Nos. 33 and 101.
25. Texans: Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State. “Steal of the draft so far, how he made it to this point is amazing. Texans get the 2nd best OLB at the bottom of the first round and sure up their weak pass rush.” — Coffee’s For Closers.
26. Jets: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU. “Short but physical. Dominated Beckham head to head.” — Jack Hammer
27. Saints: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State.
28. Panthers: Marqise Lee, WR, USC. “They thought of going with Morgan Moses for serious need, but Lee is a better value for another need.” — Brotha Tuna
29. Patriots: Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State. “Vince Wilfork is coming off a torn Achilles and Patriots run defense was ranked 30th in NFL last year, enough said.” — Crab15
30. Eagles: Jimmy Ward, SS, Northern Illinois. “They could go with Louis Nix as they have virtually no depth behind Bennie Logan, but they fill a bigger need by selecting Ward.” — runman49
31. Broncos: Dee Ford, OLB, Auburn. “Broncos are going to right a wrong caused by a fax machine costing them Elvis Dumervil.” — Rocket
32. Seahawks: Joel Bitonio, G, Nevada. “Breno Giacomini has now given his loyalties to Ryan in New York. Forget about it. Pete brings in the kid from the Calabro-Sicilian family.” — Razoreater.
Round No.2 starts in 45 minutes at 2:30 Pacific Time.