The National Football Post’s Dave Miller recently wrote a blog breaking down the top assistant coaches in college football.
At the bottom of the blog, Miller wrote this: “There is a job waiting for San Francisco 49ers’ assistant Greg Roman should he decide to return to the college game. The New Jersey native is very well-respected nationally, not just on the West Coast.”
So, I have five questions for you.
1. Will Roman be the the top head-coaching candidate in college football next season?
2. Will Roman fill the top head-coaching vacancy in college football next season?
3. If so, which university will hire Roman? USC?
4. If Roman leaves, will he take John Morton and Geep Chryst with him?
5. If all three assistants leave next offseason, who would replace them? Who would be the 49ers’ new running game coordinator? Who would be their new passing game coordinator? Their new quarterbacks coach? Their new play caller?