From the Fans
- 3:19 am - The whole Texas thing is Tim Kawakami belching rumors from his rectal orifice as usual. It’s...
- 3:14 am - It’s kind of amusing really. The 49ers finally dump Alex but the debate lives on. “He...
- 1:07 am - And your ignorance shows in what you posted Bob. Dilfer has blasted Smith in the past as well.
- 11:49 pm - Prime, For the most part the Niners had a good game plan against Russell. But he has a few bad drops and...
- 11:05 pm - Another good one, Jack, well done.
- 11:01 pm - Great tips on enjoying a day/night at the stick, Bay, especially the part about watching the game. It may...
- 10:37 pm - Bay, Since your responses have, for the most part, been limited to, “Shut up!,” I’m...
- 10:05 pm - No Claude. He’s an Alex lover. Why? Because they’re spitting images of each other and he...
- 9:27 pm - or AJ Jenkins
- 9:16 pm - I think Kawakami’s colleague Jon Wilner who covered Harbaugh at Stanford said it best today,...
- Roman on halftime at Candlestick: “Solari and Geep will handle certain things until we get there.”
- Fangio on the Falcons: “They’re still a very explosive offense.”
- Kaepernick: “I was taught to throw on the run when I was nine years old. It’s just natural to me.”
- Harbaugh: “Beware of unnamed sources. They speak with forked tongue.”
- Dilfer: “If you’re a skill position guy for the Niners, you’re only getting the ball if the play was designed to get you the ball.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio