From the Fans
- 9:30 am - Uh-oh, Grant. Tweedledum aggrees with you. Can’t be a good sign for you.
- 9:25 am - Greg Roman might get considerations for the Boise State job. Other opportunities may also present...
- 9:21 am - Grant is a Dallas Cowboys fan. I believe he admitted to that offense a while back. He said they’ll...
- 9:17 am - The dude the 49ers need to look out for is Blakeman……
- 9:16 am - Right, Razor. And as every Oenophile knows, those beautiful DRCs needed a little time to lose the rough...
- 9:14 am - Yeah, Lattimore may be a gamble…bu then again the same thing was said about Frank Gore when he came...
- 9:14 am - Anyone else notice how similar Grants and Lowells articles are? Almost like they wrote them at the same...
- 9:12 am - In other developments, County Mental Health authorities (assisted by Animal Control Officers with nets)...
- 9:09 am - Ahh, like a Domaine Romanée-Conti, Kaepurnicus will lead his gladiators to victory!
- 9:07 am - Crapeman the ex 49ers fan why bother watching the game, if it does not matter if the seacheats win or lose.
- 49ers have home field and motivation — will it be enough?
- How the 49ers have been successful running the ball vs. the Seahawks at Candlestick
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio