From the Fans
- 8:48 pm - I don’t remember Frank being that type of runner Bill. Frank’s asset in the run game has always...
- 8:39 pm - Exactly!
- 8:36 pm - The Texans deserve to have the worst record in football. This team is dumber than the Raiders x 10.
- 8:34 pm - Frank, you’re not making any sense at all.
- 8:27 pm - @3Jordan, It seems you been avoiding me? I just want to find out if you are going to make the bet Seahawks...
- 8:25 pm - Yeah that was a mistake on my part. He is 6th according to ESPN and 8th according to PFF.
- 8:15 pm - How is it that Gore is sixth in the NFL in yards after contact by RB’s (I believe that’s the...
- 7:47 pm - Are you done playing tough guy or should I still leave my family at the gate? Heaven forbid we would not...
- 7:42 pm - 55 he would fit in anywhere. He’s a playmaker. Lotta heart. I can’t imagine him as a Niner...
- 7:38 pm - What helpful information would any player possibly learn from watching the MNF broadcast that they...
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
- Roman on Crabtree’s 60-yard catch: “Really saw something that alluded to that being a good play.”
- Are the 49ers limiting how often Kaepernick runs? Roman: “There is a certain number in mind.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio