From the Fans
- 10:59 am - Nostradamus strikes again: http://m.espn.go.com/general/b logs/blogpost?blogname=nfcwest &id=111241
- 10:59 am - Wow! very courageous words behind the key board! I’m not going to engage in name calling with you...
- 10:59 am - Oh look! Neal spelled something write for once!!!
- 10:59 am - Grant, how is that Cowboys in the Super Bowl thing going?
- 10:58 am - snooze
- 10:58 am - Ready for Grant to knock my socks off again today!!! Can’t wait for the incredible and insightful...
- 10:56 am - Bloody brilliant piece of game planning wouldn’t you say Hammer? Weren’t you one of the ones...
- 10:55 am - Old Coach And hence the rhetoric has weight. I am a Jew. I am a Christian. I am a Buddhist. I am. Human...
- 10:53 am - old coach, Try searching the Bruce Feldman archives at CBS Sports. Prior to USC hiring Sarkisian, Feldman...
- 10:46 am - Some of this came from one guy’s (Herbstreet) speculation. He admitted he hadn’t heard a thing...
- 49ers rank No.6 in Week 14 advanced power rankings
- Gannon on Kaepernick: “I’d like to see him speed it up a little bit.”
- Harbaugh on Kaepernick: “He doesn’t need to prepare for press conferences and come up with a routine like Jay Leno.”
- Seifert on the 49ers: “There are just some things they have to do a little bit better.”
- Harbaugh: “There was a time I was superstitious about not being superstitious, now I’m suddenly superstitious a little bit.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio