From the Fans
- 3:00 pm - Crapman, when you post, you just keep getting into deeper crap.
- 3:00 pm - Can we all just cut the bull crap and just state that kap is really not that great of a qb. Seems like you...
- 2:57 pm - Yes, goes back and forth
- 2:49 pm - Anyone else having issues with the site going into mobile mode on their computer?
- 2:42 pm - I find this clown’s posts rather humorous. He really puts some effort into it, you’ve gotta...
- 2:03 pm - How have your predictions for the Chiefs been lately? Remember what you said about the Rams v Niners?...
- 1:58 pm - Spitblood, interesting post. Re. the Ravens, I agree with you. Flacco also caught lightning in a bottle for...
- 1:53 pm - Manziel reminds me some of Jake The Snake out of Az State. Brain farted his last name. Played in Denver for...
- 1:48 pm - Worst call of the year. Laughably bad.
- 1:43 pm - We’ll see. He’ll likely be drafted mid 1st round….
- How the 49ers have been successful running the ball vs. the Seahawks at Candlestick
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
- Roman on Crabtree’s 60-yard catch: “Really saw something that alluded to that being a good play.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio