From the Fans
- 3:59 pm - Honestly, I want both Patton and Jenkins to succeed because we all know that it would benefit the 49ers for...
- 3:59 pm - Ok Rocket, and you hold on to your blind faith in a receiver who has done nothing yet to warrant it.
- 3:49 pm - Ok Jack, you hold on to any straw you can, but it’s pretty desperate to tie your argument to how each...
- 3:47 pm - Jack Hammer says: May 16, 2013 at 2:55 pm Patton is going to win the 3rd WR job. At every level he has made...
- 3:45 pm - Jack, gotcha, thanks!
- 3:44 pm - Also, Jeremy Lane played at Northwestern St (La). Not the same Northwestern.
- 3:41 pm - Meanwhile, my prediction for Ted Ginn (on the Panthers) is 5 receptions, 34 yds, 0 TDs.
- 3:40 pm - Boldin did not play his senior year at ASU (2011) due to an injury.
- 3:36 pm - Jack, I don’t know if they matched up against each other in these games, but Jenkins 268 yard game...
- 3:36 pm - Does that mean if he excels against Cassius Vaughn, he will not get the respect he so desperately craves...
TagsA.J.Jenkins Aaron Rodgers Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Boone Alex Smith Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Frank Gore Greg Cosell Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Josh Johnson Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree Mike Iupati Mike Singletary NaVorro Bowman Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Randy Moss Ray McDonald Ricky Jean-Francois Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Trent Baalke Vernon Davis Vic Fangio