From the Fans
- 2:04 am - niners will loose, they have something special they don’t wanna use untill they meet again in the...
- 1:38 am - niners offense 28th in the league—-ugh
- 11:31 pm - Greg Roman Is NOT the problem
- 11:24 pm - Grant I am in full agreement with your analysis; if the niners do not win this game, I see some major...
- 10:27 pm - *capeman
- 10:27 pm - Also why does cape,an spend so much time trolling 49ers articles. It’s kind of a perfect example for...
- 10:05 pm - It would still be Harbaugh’s offense, so nothing would change.
- 9:58 pm - Any chance we can give Roman to the Texans and take Kubiak as our offensive coordinator?
- 9:31 pm - The bottom line this game is meaningless to the Seahawks. And now you know the reason why the Seahawks will...
- 9:28 pm - I have done that, but it gets monotonous after refreshing or logging back into the same session repeatedly.
- 49ers have home field and motivation — will it be enough?
- How the 49ers have been successful running the ball vs. the Seahawks at Candlestick
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio