1. Most impressive quarterback during Senior Bowl practices.
2. Excellent athlete — quick, elusive, fast, instinctual, strong, tough.
3. Has a hose for an arm.
4. Scored 70 touchdowns and gained 7,235 all-purpose yards in two seasons at Southeastern Louisiana.
5. Fits the 49ers’ offense. Can do a lot of the things Colin Kaepernick can do. Ran spread read-option offenses at Oregon and Southern Louisiana.
6. Good footwork in the pocket — worked with Jeff Garcia at Garcia’s quarterback school in San Diego.
7. Quick release.
8. Should be available on Day 3 of the draft despite being arguably the third-best QB prospect behind Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston.
1. Erratic — completed 55.5 percent of his passes in college.
2. Played better in 2013 than 2014.
3. Flees the pocket too quickly at times.
4. Needs more than one season to sit on the bench and develop his skills.
Compares to: Jeff Garcia. Like Bennett, Garcia was erratic in college — completed just 56.8 percent of his passes at San Jose State. Garcia was not drafted, but he had the tools to develop into a Pro Bowl quarterback, and he developed those tools after college.