Now that Cleveland Browns’ owner Jimmy Haslam has confirmed that his team had trade talks with the 49ers about Jim Harbaugh, here are eight questions 49ers’ owner Jed York might want to answer:
1. Why did you deny that the 49ers and Browns discussed trading Jim Harbaugh?
2. Why did this trade not happen?
3. Did Harbaugh veto the deal?
4. Who broke off discussions?
5. What did the Browns offer?
6. Was Harbaugh behind the idea of swapping him for picks?
7. Will you extend Harbaugh’s contract now despite the fact that two years still remain on the original deal?
8. What are you going to do to mend fences with Harbaugh?