This is what the 49ers will do in the draft:
1. Trade up to the 18th pick to draft CB Desmond Trufant from Washington. The 49ers will give their early second-round pick – No.34 – and both of their third round picks to the Cowboys in the trade.
2. Trade back with the Jets for the Jets’ third-round pick and the Jets’ 2014 first-round pick. The 49ers will give up their first round pick – No. 31 – and their fifth round pick – No. 157 – in the deal.
3. Draft safety D.J. Swearinger from South Carolina with the 61st pick.
4. Wide receiver Quinton Patton from Louisiana Tech with the 72nd pick (from the Jets).
5. Defensive end/Defensive tackle Lavar Edwards from LSU with the 128th pick.
6. Cornerback Sanders Commings from Georgia with the 131st pick.
7. H-back Matt Furstenburg from Maryland with the 175th pick.
8. Guard Jeff Baca from UCLA with the 180th pick.
9. Running back Latavius Murray from Central Florida with the 227th pick.
10. Defensive tackle Quinton Dial from Alabama with the 246th pick.
11. Wide receiver Terrell Sinkfield from Northern Iowa with the 252nd pick.
To read my analysis for each pick, click here.