From the Fans
- 8:58 am - Man, E, who’d you piss off?
- 8:57 am - Yeah. It’s just the part of the interview that was prioritized to be transcribed in this column that...
- 8:57 am - The seahawks may be #1 at home but not on the rd and it will take at least one rd win to be SB champs....
- 8:56 am - We would decimate the Eagles.
- 8:55 am - Agree. Dumb questions.
- 8:55 am - #6 .. ? Not bad .. but the SeaChickens at #1 ? With that .. Frank sez we still the big dawgs in the...
- 8:52 am - Bingo. Kaep seemed to be more decisive last year, and I hope these are growing pains as he adjusts to what...
- 8:49 am - old coach: Sorry, I was just making a somewhat obscure joke. When Sheets was signed off of the 49ers’...
- 8:38 am - To me, this whole Kaepernick vs the media thing is meaningless. He’s not Alex Smith…he’s...
- 8:34 am - Ignore that last post Claude, i did’nt have my coffee this morn
- 49ers rank No.6 in Week 14 advanced power rankings
- Gannon on Kaepernick: “I’d like to see him speed it up a little bit.”
- Harbaugh on Kaepernick: “He doesn’t need to prepare for press conferences and come up with a routine like Jay Leno.”
- Seifert on the 49ers: “There are just some things they have to do a little bit better.”
- Harbaugh: “There was a time I was superstitious about not being superstitious, now I’m suddenly superstitious a little bit.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio