From the Fans
- 7:35 pm - @MidWest… Nor does it conjure up thoughts of Super Bowl Trophy #6 sitting in the trophy case at...
- 7:32 pm - @Bay… I think Golden Tate is a FA at the end of this season…how do you think he’d fit in...
- 7:24 pm - That’s true. And this Sunday, Wilson will run his offense into a brick wall and Seattle will go down.
- 7:11 pm - I don’t think Fangio would tell his players to watch the game. They can do what they want. I really...
- 7:10 pm - They weren’t last week so thought you had decided to change things up.
- 7:10 pm - You didn’t like my matchups this morning? I can do more.
- 7:07 pm - I do.
- 7:02 pm - @justthefacts A small correction to your comment…..the offense that CK is attempting to run...
- 7:02 pm - Thanks LeftCoast. All good to know.
- 7:02 pm - http://ninerchatter.blogspot.c om/2013/12/vic-fangio-press-co nference-dec-5th.html
- Roman says the 49ers’ offense needs “chunk plays” against the Seahawks
- Fangio says Wilson “can run any offense.”
- Did Fangio ask his players to watch the Monday Night broadcast? Fangio: “No. Why should I?”
- Roman on Crabtree’s 60-yard catch: “Really saw something that alluded to that being a good play.”
- Are the 49ers limiting how often Kaepernick runs? Roman: “There is a certain number in mind.”
TagsA.J.Jenkins Ahmad Brooks Aldon Smith Alex Smith Anquan Boldin Anthony Davis Anthony Dixon Brandon Jacobs Braylon Edwards Bruce Miller Carlos Rogers Chris Culliver Colin Kaepernick Colt McCoy Dashon Goldson David Akers Delanie Walker Donte Whitner Eric Reid Frank Gore Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh Joe Staley Justin Smith Kendall Hunter Kyle Williams LaMichael James Mario Manningham Michael Crabtree NaVorro Bowman Nnamdi Asomugha Patrick Willis Perrish Cox Quinton Patton Randy Moss Ray McDonald Scott Tolzien Steve Young Tarell Brown Ted Ginn Jr. Tramaine Brock Trent Baalke Vance McDonald Vernon Davis Vic Fangio